HANNAN & BLACK LAW GROUP is a multi-dimensional high-performance law firm whose attorneys are passionately dedicated to providing clients with knowledgeable legal guidance and representation that is both skilled and rigorous.
Our attorneys pride themselves on their efficient pioneering and utilization of new and sophisticated research methods, keen legal and factual analysis, and smart intuitive people skills. HANNAN & BLACK LAW GROUP’s goal is to provide superior legal representation at a reasonable rate.
We at HANNAN & BLACK LAW GROUP understand that choosing an attorney is a serious decision – one that should never be taken lightly. The practice of law is a unique profession and involves many areas of expertise. That’s why we commit to represent clients only when we are confident that our representation will help ensure your best possible outcome.
HANNAN & BLACK LAW GROUP’s attorneys never charge a fee for an initial consultation, and promise to provide honest feedback in a friendly and compassionate manner. There is absolutely no risk. Call us today.
Areas of Practice
- DUI/DWI - NY NJ - Aggressively defending our client’s rights. We thoroughly and effectively investigate and attack all aspects of your motor vehicle stop and sobriety tests.
- Municipal Court - NY NJ – Skillfully defending our clients in virtually all municipal court matters.
- Divorce & Separation – NY NJ - Compassionate, attentive and results oriented approach to representing you during your time of need. Our rigorous and skillful advocacy aims to ensure the protection of what matters most to you.
- Contract Drafting & Negotiations – NY NJ - Skilled negotiation, drafting, review and enforcement of contracts. When it comes to your business, services and assets, we take pains to protect and promote your interests.
- Landlord-Tenant Matters – NY NJ - Representing landlords or tenants regarding commercial or residential property matters.
- Personal Injury – NY NJ - Aggressively pursuing and maximizing compensation for accident victims. We know the tangible costs of your injuries (medical expenses, lost wages, the cost for temporary or future care) and understand the intangible costs (emotional and physical pain and suffering).
- Unemployment Compensation Appeals - NY NJ - Enforcing Unemployment Insurance rights for individuals who have been wrongly denied compensation